Legend of Minerva - Guild [ Fatality ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos & Order

3 posters

Go down

Chaos & Order Empty Chaos & Order

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Pretty neat card game, actually grows on you. I would suggest checking it out

Basically you start with a hero and a deck of cards, then you can do quests and earn better cards and you battle them. But you actually have to pick and choose which cards to lay down as they all have different abilities and skills and such, so its a good bit of strategy. Its a bit more indepth then LoM. Well when it comes to laying out cards. A deck is 30+ cards. So it is very interesting. You can challenge players for a ranked match or regular, and you also have a quest story you follow to earn cards and get extra bonuses for your character as well ( basically make it grow etc.. )

With gold you can buy buffs to help you out with quests and players like, XP buffs, Gold buffs, life buffs etc..
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet
Affiliation: Evil
Atk Power: 54,000+
Def: 50,000ish

Back to top Go down

Chaos & Order Empty Re: Chaos & Order

Post by ShaftofJustice Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am

I can't handle more than one game at a time, and Minerva is simple and sweet enough to get all the goodies out there without cramming a bunch of complicated gibble gabble into it all. That's why I quit Bahamut and Legend of the Cryptids. Too much crap being thrown at me to tell what's going on.

ShaftofJustice
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:12 pm

haha LoM is wayyyy to simple if you ask me. They need to start adding more stuff to the game, Not cards and more ways of users to spend money to get better cards. The deal it self is awesome and i urge people that can to take the advantage of it. But i hope that the next update isnt going to be another way to make more money. wtb guild WARS! and a rank system!
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet
Affiliation: Evil
Atk Power: 54,000+
Def: 50,000ish

Back to top Go down

Post by ayam Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 am

Dim, do not forget that developers should not degrade the players who do not pay. Free player too should have a chance to play. Otherwise, all leave the game.

ayam
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaftofJustice Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 am

I agree. I'm sure the developers will try to do something that won't cost money as well, but to be fair, from a business point of view, the company does need support in order to continue generating content. Any money they do earn will help to continue to generate revenue to feed the users more content.

The game's still early. Give it some time for more free features. I'm sure it'll be awesome in a couple of months as well.

ShaftofJustice
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum