Legend of Minerva - Guild [ Fatality ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping your membership with Fatality.

2 posters

Go down

Keeping your membership with Fatality. Empty Keeping your membership with Fatality.

Post by Proxide Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 am

As previously stated, the guild is full but I must stress that to keep a position in Fatality one must be active everyday. As Dmitriy explained, the requirements for entry to the guild are becoming more and more challenging to fulfill and will continue to do so.
If you strive to be the best then you will perform in game as best you can and at least show your face everyday.

I have members from other guilds wanting to join because we are strongest and they are aware of that so.. apart from a select few members, most others are replaceable.
We are one, we unite, WERE FATALITY.

Proxide
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Keeping your membership with Fatality. Empty Re: Keeping your membership with Fatality.

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:49 pm

As all of you should know by now, Proxide does what is the best for the guild, and i support him and his decisions. So do what is best, but make sure to include the guild in your plans. We are stronger as one. You are in the best guild in the whole game by far, not any other single guild is even near at where we are standing. Ive been known to be a little cold on a side ands its true... but thats only to those who are slacking and there is always 2nd chances, if you are going to be away for few days or have some tech probs let one of us know so you do not get kicked/removed... Make sure you are doing the right thing and always ask for help if you need it ( I speak russian and i can translate, i have found many russians in LoM already so go ahead and talk to me for what ever the reason maybe ) we are here to help and support you. Now go kick some ass damnit.
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet
Affiliation: Evil
Atk Power: 54,000+
Def: 50,000ish

Back to top Go down