Legend of Minerva - Guild [ Fatality ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing.

+2
pghbadboy
[D]mitriy ✓
6 posters

Go down

Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing. Empty Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing.

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Not sure if its because of my phone or because of the updates they are doing. Anyone else having this issue?
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet
Affiliation: Evil
Atk Power: 54,000+
Def: 50,000ish

Back to top Go down

Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing. Empty Re: Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing.

Post by pghbadboy Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm

I have the same issue on my HTC rezound
I have to task kill and reload the game
pghbadboy
pghbadboy
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing. Empty Re: Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing.

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Yea i actually had to turn off my phone and restart it, its a new issue wasnt happening to me before. Hopefully this will go away haha because it is kinda annoying
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaftofJustice Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:55 am

I think that just mean the connection timed out and that would force you to have to reload the client. It's just like having a secure connection with a bank or something, I think. I know for other applications it just forces me to sign out, so maybe its like this?

ShaftofJustice
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ayam Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 pm

pghbadboy wrote:I have to task kill and reload the game
+1
[D]mitriy ✓ wrote:i actually had to turn off my phone and restart it
Not necessary and takes a lot of time
ShaftofJustice wrote:I think that just mean the connection timed out
No. On SGN2 i play 10 min, but on chinese tablet 1 hour.
The game has a memory leak, see memory usage. Bugs, bugs, bugs...
Every last bug in the program is the penultimate.

ayam
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:10 pm

well I was doing the task kill and all that but it came to the point where that wouldnt fix it and restarting the phone would. then i decided to get a new phone.
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirakha Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Is this the same white screen that shows up beneath the navigation frame (or does the entire screen go white)? If the former, then I found that opening the "Menu" and going to "Top Page" helps resolve the white screen.
Mirakha
Mirakha
VIP

Character sheet
Affiliation: Mankind
Atk Power: is too low to mention
Def: initely low

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 pm

ah yes, that actually solved the problem. thanks a lot !
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing. Empty Blank white screen

Post by Chagris Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 pm

I just use my phones menu button to exit, then click game icon and up and going Smile

Chagris
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Blank white screen after about 10 minutes playing. Empty White Screen Bug

Post by Mirakha Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 am

I sent in a report but never got a reply, so I wonder if I sent it to the wrong place. XD

[[ "Session Expired" White Screen Bug ]]

[ Description ]

After playing Legend of Minerva for a time, the screen behind the navigation frame becomes white, and every page except for "Top Page" displays as a white screen. When visiting "Top Page," the white screen issue is resolved for a time before reappearing. On my phone, the "Session Expired" screen appears on top of the navigation frame, so I suspect that the white screen bug might be related to my game session expiring.

[ Reproducing ]
As far as I know, the only way to reproduce is to play the game for some time, which varies between phone/device models, until the white screen appears. Other players I know have also experienced the white screen problem with varying times between reappearances of white screen. I know of at least one who has confirmed that returning to the "Top Page" temporarily resolves the white screen.
Mirakha
Mirakha
VIP

Character sheet
Affiliation: Mankind
Atk Power: is too low to mention
Def: initely low

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum