Legend of Minerva - Guild [ Fatality ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not able to send guild chat messages or post support messages...

3 posters

Go down

Not able to send guild chat messages or post support messages... Empty Not able to send guild chat messages or post support messages...

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:17 pm

I will type the message in and it will say sent, but it wont show up on the gchat or on the other persons profile. Been doing that for 3 days, is anyone else having this issue?
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet
Affiliation: Evil
Atk Power: 54,000+
Def: 50,000ish

Back to top Go down

Not able to send guild chat messages or post support messages... Empty Re: Not able to send guild chat messages or post support messages...

Post by Nehrim Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:20 pm

yep, try to restart app, also stop app process manually
Nehrim
Nehrim
VIP

Character sheet
Affiliation: Mankind
Atk Power: 51k+
Def: 49k+

Back to top Go down

Not able to send guild chat messages or post support messages... Empty Re: Not able to send guild chat messages or post support messages...

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:32 pm

So then its a bug, its also happening on my pc, and other phone. I tested to see if it was just my phone but its everything. Bah.
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet
Affiliation: Evil
Atk Power: 54,000+
Def: 50,000ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirakha Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:57 pm

I noticed that whenever I type a message with the word "guildies," whether on a person's support message or in guild chat, it would say that I posted but not actually leave post. At some point, I encountered a message that I was using a word that was not allowed when trying to type my message (No profanities and the like).
Mirakha
Mirakha
VIP

Character sheet
Affiliation: Mankind
Atk Power: is too low to mention
Def: initely low

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum