Legend of Minerva - Guild [ Fatality ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else try out some of those other games listed before opening Minerva?

2 posters

Go down

Did anyone else try out some of those other games listed before opening Minerva? Empty Did anyone else try out some of those other games listed before opening Minerva?

Post by ShaftofJustice Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:39 am

I played the Dead Shot Zombie game and it wasn't bad. Kinda difficult without money but it wasn't bad. I'm really glad my smartphone can handle it. I need something actively entertaining while I'm on the train and stuff. @_@

ShaftofJustice
VIP

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else try out some of those other games listed before opening Minerva? Empty Re: Did anyone else try out some of those other games listed before opening Minerva?

Post by [D]mitriy ✓ Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 pm

ive tried many games, and about 1800$ spend before finally finding a game that just came out and making it my main.

i found a few games that are amazing, but after being out for a very long time. i hold no interest in them anymore because, i like to start a new game and stay with it and watch it grow plus i like to be one of the top players Razz thats why im on LoM now and ive quit the other games.
[D]mitriy ✓
[D]mitriy ✓
Admin

Character sheet
Affiliation: Evil
Atk Power: 54,000+
Def: 50,000ish

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else try out some of those other games listed before opening Minerva? Empty Re: Did anyone else try out some of those other games listed before opening Minerva?

Post by ShaftofJustice Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:25 am

Ohs! I meant the other G-Gee games. Sometimes when you start up the application it shows some of the company's other games, which is where I got the Dead Shot Zombie game. I like shooting Zombies in the head while I'm waiting for my stamina to come back. XD

ShaftofJustice
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum